Thursday, February 14, 2008

NO UPDATES

You may have noticed there are no updates recently. It's not my fault because there's NOTHING good to post these days.I'll see what I can find soon.
Anyways....I noticed that there are NO requests and scarcely and visits and so on so I wanted to know if the blog is over now or if the time has come to close Fallen Media Forever. I truly hope that this time hasn't come yet. I have all these great ideas for the new layout and stuff. Come on guys...you know that Fallen Media Forever cannot go on without you so please leave your comments and requests so I will know if I am wasting my time and energy.
I also am getting through to coweb at a Fansite. Since I am not sure if it is closing time or not I will put up a poll to see what you guys want me to do. It is ALL up to you so and I hope it's gonna be POSITIVE and Fallen Media Forever will be on top once again.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS CLOSING TIME OR NOT!
LEAVE COMMENTS, REQUESTS...ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment